A reminder about summer hours for Kellogg Community College employees from the Human Resources department: Summer hours will be in place May 7 through Aug. 17, 2012. The college will close at noon on Fridays.
- Full-time employees who normally work 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday will work 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. Friday.
- Those who work part-time or other than a standard 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. schedule should work with their supervisor and adjust their schedule to ensure they are working 90 percent of their regular hours.
- The Academic Centers will remain on their summer schedules, which means they will be closed on Fridays.
- This schedule will continue through Aug. 17 and the campus will resume its regular schedule the week of Aug. 20.
- Please remember: No employees or students should be on campus when the campus is closed on Friday afternoon.
Visit Kellogg Community College’s Human Resources department online at www.kellogg.edu/hr/index.html.