KCC in the news: July 23, 2012

Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. To view the original posts, click through the links in the organizations’ titles.

• Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder gave a shout out to Kellogg Community College during a virtual town hall held on June 19. “I love community colleges,” Snyder says in the text through the link (and in the video above). “I started at community college before I went off to the University of Michigan. I started at Kellogg Community College.”
  • The Battle Creek Enquirer posted an article about Kellogg Community College’s upcoming millage renewal and includes a rundown on how previous funds from the millage have been spent to maintain and upgrade the college’s facilities. The Enquirer quotes Mark O’Connell, Kellogg Community College’s vice president for Administration and Finance, as saying the millage funds have helped the college keep its tuition costs low. Click here to view a photo gallery of the renovations on the Enquirer’s website.

For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our press releases online at kellogg.edu/news/press.html.