Here are some reminders of things going on today and tomorrow related to Kellogg Community College.
Scheduled for today:
- Davenport University will host a Transfer Student Information Table from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the North Walkway on Kellogg Community College’s North Avenue campus.
- Textbook buyback continues on Kellogg Community College’s North Avenue campus, running from 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. and continuing with hours each weekday through Tuesday, Dec. 18. Buyback will also be available today at KCC’s Grahl Center in Coldwater from 3:30 to 6:30 p.m. Click here for a full schedule of textbook buyback dates and times from a post on this blog, which includes information for the Eastern Academic Center in Albion.
Scheduled for tomorrow:
- The third and final Bruins Give Back volunteer event of the Fall 2012 semester at Kellogg Community College runs from 9 a.m. to noon. More than 65 volunteers from the KCC community have signed up to serve at locations in the Battle Creek area. Click here for information about how to sign up for the event on KCC’s website.
- The Kellogg Community College men’s basketball team plays Henry Ford Community College at 5:30 p.m. as part of the Christmas Classic tournament held this weekend at Kalamazoo Valley Community College.
- Around three dozen Kellogg Community College theatre students will present more than 40 theatrical scenes as part of the college’s first-ever winter Mich-Mash event beginning at 7:30 p.m. at the Binda Theatre on KCC’s North Avenue campus. The event is free and open to the public. Click here for more information about the event from a post on this blog.
- Battle Creek artist Joanna Learner’s “Reflections” exhibit, which is on display in the Eleanor R. & Robert A. DeVries Gallery in Kellogg Community College’s Davidson Visual and Performing Arts Center, continues through Dec. 14. Click here for more information about the exhibit from a post on this blog.
- The Kellogg Community College Art League is sponsoring a Food Drive through Dec. 17. Individuals who wish to contribute are asked to drop off nonperishable items in the box outside the office of the Davidson Visual and Performing Arts Center on KCC’s North Avenue campus.
- Kellogg Community College is a Salvation Army Angel Tree Toy Drive donation site. Donation tags can be found on the holiday tree next to the Public Safety desk outside the Student Center through Dec. 19.
- The Annual Holiday Sale at Kellogg Community College’s Bruin Bookstore continues through Dec. 21. During the sale, all clothing and select gift items will be 20 percent off for students and community members, while KCC employees will get an additional 10 percent off on top of their employee discount. Click here for more information about the sale from a post on this blog.
- Kellogg Community College’s third annual Diversity Art Contest is accepting entries from students and community members until 4 p.m. Jan. 25. Each category will have a $400 grand prize and three $100 honorable mention awards. Click here for more details from a post on this blog or click here to view the entry form (a PDF).