Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. Click through the links to view the posts on each organization’s website.
- “KCC hands out 1,500 degrees, certificates” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “Kellogg Community College issued 1,146 degrees and 327 certificates to its 2013 graduates, who were honored at a Wednesday commencement ceremony at Kellogg Arena.”
- “KCC graduation”(Battle Creek Enquirer): A photo gallery shot by KCC’s own Nick Garrison.
- “There’s art all over town this Friday night”(Battle Creek Enquirer): “It’s been 10 years since Amy Waber and her sister, Jennifer Borders, first got involved with the world of belly dance through a class at Kellogg Community College. In the time since, they’ve performed with various groups and done shows in Michigan, Ohio and Indiana.”
- “Gull Lake’s Remynse continuing family tennis tradition: Michigan-bound ace hoping to guide Blue Devils to state”(Battle Creek Enquirer): “A self-described book worm, she is currently dual-enrolled at Kellogg Community College, and plans to apply to Michigan’s Ross School of Business to study either accounting or economics.”
- Today is Thursday, which means a new edition of the Battle Creek Shopper News. Today’s issue includes a number of articles related to Kellogg Community College.
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online atdaily.kellogg.edu/category/press-releases.