Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. Click through the links to view the full posts.
- Today is Thursday, which means a new edition of the Battle Creek Shopper News. The free publication often includes several articles related to Kellogg Community College.
- “KCC hosting Red Cross blood drive”(Battle Creek Enquirer): “Kellogg Community College’s Student Life office will host an American Red Cross Blood Drive from 10:30 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. Monday, March 17.”
- “March Bean Cook-off”(Randall Beans): “Randall Beans is proud to sponsor the Kellogg Singers of Kellog Community College in Coldwater, MI. The Kellogg Singers perform under the direction of Dr. Gerald Blanchard. … Dr. Blanchard recently held an official Randall Beans Cook-off during a fundraising event on March 1st. We couldn’t have been more excited to help out!”
- “BeScene161”(AccessVision): Eric Greene, KCC’s director of Public Information and Marketing, is among the interviewees in a Be Scene On Air segment highlighting the Beacon Community initiative in Battle Creek. You can view the video through the link or embedded below.
- “GRCC joins statewide marketing association”(Grand Rapids Business Journal): “The new organization also elected its leadership: Eric Greene, director of public information and marketing at Kellogg Community College, as president.”
- “Battle Creek native reaches grand heights in Air Force” (Battle Creek Enquirer): “She was deep into sports, both at Battle Creek Central and later at Kellogg Community College, and was unsure what she really wanted to do with her life.”
- “College notebook: Lady Bruins exit district tourney; KCC women end the season 13-16 overall; KCC men end difficult season”(Battle Creek Enquirer): “The Kellogg Community College women’s basketball team saw its season come to an end on Tuesday, as the Lady Bruins were eliminated by host and 12th-ranked Kalamazoo Valley CC in the NJCAA Division II District G Tournament quarterfinals. … The Kellogg Community College men’s basketball team wrapped up the 2013-14 campaign on Feb. 26 with an 86-64 loss to Lake Michigan College.“
- “Offensive explosion, 91-56 over Kellogg, nets a trip to the District G Final Four for KVCC women” (MLive.com): “The Valley team shot 48.7 percent for the game while limiting Kellogg to 27.1 percent and out rebounded the Bruins 58-35.”
- “Confident KVCC women’s basketball team looking to continue winning ways in NJCAA postseason play”(MLive.com): “On Tuesday, Welch will lead the Cougars on what they hope will be another long postseason run when they host Kellogg Community College at 5:30 p.m. in a NJCAA District G Tournament game.”
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at daily.kellogg.edu/category/press-releases.