The Kellogg Community College Foundation is proud to announce 13 recipients of the prestigious KCC Trustee Scholarships.
The recipients for 2014-15 are:
- Kaitlyn Aldrich, of Tekonsha High School, who plans to study physical therapy.
- Racheal Cummings, of St. Philip Catholic Central High School, who plans to study science.
- Dalton Earl, of Marshall High School/Marlee, who plans to study engineering.
- Dakota Glassburn, of Homer High School, who plans to study computer programming.
- Clayton Gretzner, of Marshall Academy, who plans to study elementary education.
- Alysha Haire, of Battle Creek Academy, who plans to take general studies courses.
- Trevor Johnson, of Harper Creek High School, who plans to take general studies courses.
- Devan Kinney, of Athens High School, who plans to study physical/sports therapy.
- Mina Kukuk, of Lakeview High School, who plans to study geology.
- Emily Marshall, of Marshall High School, who plans to study physical therapy.
- Ashley Nivison, of Union City High School, who plans to take general studies courses.
- Lindsey Shive, of Pennfield High School, who plans to study graphic design.
- Raymond Stone, of Marshall High School/Albion, who plans to study human services.
The KCC Trustee Scholarship equals the cost of tuition and fees for four semesters for up to 64 credits at the College and is available to graduating high school seniors from within the College’s district. Applicants must be nominated by a representative from their high school administrative or counseling department and approved by the KCC Foundation’s Board of Directors.
Eligible students must be graduating from one of the following area high schools: Albion, Athens, Battle Creek Academy, Battle Creek Central, Calhoun Christian School, Calhoun Community High School, Harper Creek, Homer, Lakeview, Mar Lee, Marshall, Marshall Academy, Pennfield, St. Philip Catholic Central, Tekonsha or Union City.
For more information or to contribute to KCC Foundation scholarships, please contact Teresa Durham, KCC Foundation executive director, at 269-965-4161 or visit www.kellogg.edu/about/foundation.
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest news releases online at daily.kellogg.edu/category/news-releases.