Kellogg Community College’s free Fall Academic Workshops for students and staff begin this month. Sponsored by the Support Services office, the workshops provide information on a wide variety of topics important to students and also offer students the chance to win several small gifts and prizes.
Every time a student attends a workshop, his or her name will be entered into an end-of-semester drawing for two $25 gift certificates to the Bruin Bookstore. The drawing will be held at the Support Services office in room 105 of the Student Center at 2 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 18.
All Fall Academic Workshops are located on the College’s North Avenue campus in Battle Creek. Below is a list of workshop titles, times and dates. Click here to view a PDF including full descriptions of each workshop.
Upcoming workshops include:
- 2 to 3 p.m. Sept. 22: Digital Backpack
- 1 to 2 p.m. Sept. 24: Student Success
- 2 to 3 p.m. Sept. 30: Transferring? Are You Ready?
- Noon to 1 p.m. Oct. 1: Academic Success Guide
- 2 to 3 p.m. Oct. 6: Resume Writing and Job Interviewing
- 11 a.m. to Noon Oct. 20: Emerging Technology for Job Search
- 2 to 3 p.m. Nov. 10: Creating Presentations Using Powerpoint
For more information, contact the Support Services office at 269-965-4150.