Kellogg Community College’s 2014-15 women’s basketball season began Nov. 6 and includes a dozen home games, all with free admission.
All home games will be played in the Miller Gym on KCC’s campus at 450 North Ave. Battle Creek. The team’s home game schedule is as follows:
- 5:30 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 6, vs. Lakeland College
- 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 3, vs. Albion College JV
- 1 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 6, vs. Henry Ford Community College
- 1 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 20, vs. St. Clair County Community College
- 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 14, vs. Muskegon Community College
- 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 21, vs. Jackson College
- 5:30 p.m. Monday, Jan. 26, vs. Lake Michigan College
- 1 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 31, vs. Grand Rapids Community College
- 1 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 7, vs. Glen Oaks Community College
- 1 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 14, vs. Ancilla College
- 1 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 21, vs. Lansing Community College
- 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 25, vs. Kalamazoo Valley Community College
The Bruins’ roster of 9 this year includes just one returning sophomore, forward Kayla Freeman, of Battle Creek/Battle Creek Central High School.
Other locals on the roster include freshman guard Armani Anderson, of Battle Creek/Pennfield High School; freshman guard Erin Shafer, of Albion/Springport High School; and freshman center Indya Stevens and sophomore guard Sierra Stevens, of Athens/Athens High School.
A full schedule and roster are available on KCC’s website at www.kellogg.edu/athletics/womens-basketball. High-resolution team and individual photos can be downloaded from the College’s Flickr page at http://bit.ly/KCCwbball14.
For more information about KCC’s women’s basketball team, contact Head Coach Kyle Klingaman at firstname.lastname@example.org. For information about how to receive KCC women’s basketball results and statistics following each game, visit www.kellogg.edu/athletics.
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest news releases online at daily.kellogg.edu/category/news-releases.