Summer 2015 textbook buyback begins today at Kellogg Community College!
Here are the dates and times for this semester’s textbook buyback at KCC:
- 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 5, at the North Avenue campus in Battle Creek
- 3 to 6 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 5, at the Fehsenfeld Center in Hastings
- 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 6, at the North Avenue campus in Battle Creek
- 3 to 6 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 6, at the Grahl Center in Coldwater
- 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday, Aug. 10, at the North Avenue campus in Battle Creek
A used book buyback is held during the last week of each semester. Books are only bought back if they have been adopted by an instructor for the following semester, and some books are not bought back. These include: loose-leaf books, workbooks, study guides, perforated books, books that include a CD or other disk, and old editions (unless adopted by an instructor).
Books not needed by the bookstore may still have a wholesale value and may be bought by the used book company representative, but there is no guarantee that any book will be bought back.
Please note: The bookstore cannot give specific buyback information over the phone. You must bring your books in to find out if they can bought back.
For more information, visit the Bruin Bookstore website.