Kellogg Community College’s Summer 2016 textbook buyback runs Tuesday, Aug. 9, through Thursday, Aug. 11. A photo ID is required for those selling back their textbooks.
Textbook buyback times, dates and locations are as follows:
- 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 9, at the North Avenue campus in Battle Creek
- 2 to 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 9, at the Fehsenfeld Center campus in Hastings
- 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 10, at the North Avenue campus in Battle Creek
- 2 to 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 10, at the Grahl Center campus in Coldwater
- 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 11, at the North Avenue campus in Battle Creek
The bookstore will be closed Friday, Aug. 12. Fall 2016 semester textbooks will be available at the Bruin Bookstore beginning Monday, Aug. 15.
The Bruin Bookstore is located on the first floor of the Lane-Thomas Building on KCC’s campus at 450 North Ave., Battle Creek. For more information, call 269-965-4128 or visit the bookstore’s website at http://bookstore.kellogg.edu/store1/home.aspx.