Kellogg Community College is offering more than two dozen sections of 20 different classes at the College’s Eastern Academic Center campus in Albion this spring.
Classes available cover a wide variety of topics ranging from accounting and business to history and math to nursing and psychology, and much more! Courses include:
- ACCO 102: General Accounting
- ART 211: Art Appreciation
- BUAD 101: Introduction to Business
- BUAD 104: Business Correspondence
- BUAD 131: Principles of Management
- COMM 101: Foundations of Interpersonal Communication
- ECON 201: Principles of Economics (Micro)
- EDUC 240: Education Trends
- ENGL 151: Freshman Composition
- HIST 103: American Foundations
- HIST 104: Modern America
- HUSE 101: Introduction to Human Services
- MATH 105: Beginning Algebra
- MATH 125: College Algebra
- MUSI 211: Music Appreciation
- NURS 105: Nursing Assistant Training Program
- PSYC 201: Introduction to Psychology
- SOCI 201: Introduction to Sociology
- TSEN 95: Writing Improvement
- TSLS 105: Learning Strategies
For a complete list of Spring 2017 semester classes offered at KCC’s Eastern Academic Center, visit www.kellogg.edu and click on “Class Schedules” in the top menu to search for sections.
Spring 2017 classes begin Jan. 13 and end May 8. For information about signing up for spring classes, visit www.kellogg.edu/registration. For more information about KCC’s Eastern Academic Center campus in Albion, visit www.kellogg.edu/eastern.