Short Term Book Loans of up to $300 are available to Kellogg Community College students who are waiting on financial aid to kick in or who cannot afford their textbook before classes begin.
To apply for a Short Term Book Loan, students must visit KCC’s Financial Aid office and fill out a form. The loan money can only be used toward textbooks, not supplies.
Students applying for the loan:
- Do not have to have a FAFSA on file to receive a book loan
- Must complete a Short Term Book Loan Promissory Note/Application from KCC’s Financial Aid office
- Must be on “Satisfactory” SAP status
- May not have any restrictions on their account from KCC’s Business or Registration offices
- Cannot be in default on a federal student loan
Short Term Book Loans are available on a first-come, first-served basis, as there are limited loan funds available. Please note the loan does require a $20 processing fee.
For more information, contact the Financial Aid office at 269-965-4123 or email@example.com.