Registration for the Spring 2017 semester is now open! For information about signing up for Spring 2017 classes, visit www.kellogg.edu/registration. To apply to KCC online for free, visit www.kellogg.edu/step1.
Students interested in working in a fast-paced, high-tech, rapidly growing industry should check out Kellogg Community College’s Computer Engineering Technology Program. KCC offers three major options for students seeking an Associate in Applied Science degree in Computer Engineering Technology, including Computer Engineering Technology, Computer Networking and Computer Programming, as well as a Computer Programming Certificate and several professional certifications.
Here’s a list of computer engineering technology (CET) classes offered at KCC during the Spring 2017 semester:
- CET 140: Introduction to Microcomputer Architecture
- CET 185: Workstation Operating System Administration
- CET 235: Cisco Networking 1
- CET 236: Cisco Networking 2
- CET 270: Local Area Networking 2 – Server+
- CET 279: Network Wiring, Design and Installation
- CET 281: Operating Systems – Windows System Administration
- CET 282: Operating Systems – UNIX
Interested in more computer classes at KCC? Click here to see a list of computer programming (CP) classes offered at KCC during the Spring 2017 semester!
For more information about any of the classes listed above, visit www.kellogg.edu and click on “Class Schedules” at the top of the page. Select “Spring Semester 2017” from the “Semester” menu and “Computer Engineering Tech.” from the “Subjects” menu, then click “SUBMIT” to see the list of computer engineering technology classes offered at KCC this spring. For detailed information about a specific class, simply click on the course title.