Kellogg Community College is offering a variety of classes and Nursing Assistant (CNA) Training at the College’s Grahl Center campus in Coldwater this summer.
Programming available covers a wide variety of topics ranging from communication and English to psychology, sociology and more. Classes and programming include:
- BIOL 202: Human Physiology
- COMM 101: Foundations of Interpersonal Communication
- ENGL 151: Freshman Composition
- GEOG 100: Physical Geography
- NURS 105: Nursing Assistant Training Program
- PSYC 201: Introduction to Psychology
- SERV 200: Service Learning
For a complete list of Summer 2017 semester classes offered at KCC’s Grahl Center and other campus locations, visit www.kellogg.edu and click on “Class Schedules” in the top menu to search for sections.
Summer 2017 classes begin May 15 and the semester ends Aug. 7. For information about signing up for summer classes, visit www.kellogg.edu/registration. For more information about KCC’s Grahl Center campus in Coldwater, visit www.kellogg.edu/grahl.