Registration for the Spring 2018 semester is open now! For information about signing up for spring classes, visit www.kellogg.edu/registration. To apply to KCC online for free, visit www.kellogg.edu/step1.
Kellogg Community College is offering nearly 20 classes at the College’s Eastern Academic Center campus in Albion this spring, including two sessions of Nursing Assistant (CNA) Training.
Programming available covers a wide variety of topics ranging from business and communication to psychology, sociology and more. Classes and programming include:
- ACCO 101: General Accounting
- ACCO 102: General Accounting
- ART 211: Art Appreciation
- BUAD 101: Introduction to Business
- BUAD 131: Principles of Management
- COMM 101: Foundations of Interpersonal Communication
- ECON 202: Principles of Economics (Micro)
- ENGL 151: Freshman Composition
- ENGL 152: Freshman Composition
- HIST 103: American Foundations
- HIST 104: Modern America
- MATH 105: Beginning Algebra
- MATH 125: College Algebra
- MATH 130: Statistics
- MUSI 211: Music Appreciation
- NURS 105: Nursing Assistant Training Program
- OIT 161: MS Office App Software
- PSYC 201: Introduction to Psychology
- SCIE 100: Environmental Science
- SOCI 201: Introduction to Sociology
For a complete list of Spring 2018 semester classes offered at KCC’s Eastern Academic Center, visit www.kellogg.edu and click on “Class Schedules” in the top menu to search for sections.
The first Spring 2018 classes begin Jan. 12 and the semester ends May 7. For information about signing up for spring classes, visit www.kellogg.edu/registration. For more information about KCC’s Eastern Academic Center campus in Albion, visit www.kellogg.edu/eastern.