Kellogg Community College is seeking applicants now for an open Manager, President’s Office position at KCC.
View the job listing or apply now online at https://jobs.kellogg.edu/postings/503.
The President’s Office Manager is a key executive-level liaison for the President, the President’s Office, and the Board of Trustees, ensuring confidentiality, effective communication, follow-up and resolution of issues. The position manages and represents the President’s Office, fostering and maintaining collaborative relationships and serving as liaison between the President’s Office and internal and external stakeholders.
This regular, full-time administrative position will work 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, with extended days and weekends expected on a regular basis.
Kellogg Community College is located in Battle Creek, Michigan, a community of approximately 54,000 people. Leisure activities, natural resources and learning opportunities provide a foundation for residents. Located along the I-94 interstate, Battle Creek is within 30 minutes of Kalamazoo, 60 minutes of Lansing and Grand Rapids and within three hours of Detroit, Chicago and Indianapolis.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related field
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office
- Five to seven (5-7) years of professional management assistance
- Experience working with both internal and external stakeholders and organizations
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Leadership experience with demonstrated ability to drive to decisions and outcomes
- Project management experience
- Expertise in delegation
Preferred but not required:
- Master’s degree
- Experience in higher education
- Experience working in a CEO or president’s office
At this time, this position is open to internal/external applicants. To be considered, all required materials must be submitted no later than 9 a.m. EST Monday, Nov. 13, and it is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure all required materials are submitted by the closing date and time. Only online applications will be accepted; any paper applications will be rejected and returned to the applicant. As part of the interview process, applicants will be given a skills test.
Kellogg Community College is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants with all manner of diverse backgrounds to apply.