Eat green this month at Kellogg Community College’s Bruin Bistro!
KCC food service provider Continental Pastries & Deli is offering nearly a dozen new salad and vegetable options the Bruin Bistro on campus at 450 North Ave. in Battle Creek. If you’re looking for something sweeter, celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with a shamrock sugar cookie!
Stop by KCC and try one of our new tasty salad and vegetable options, including:
- Asian Sesame Teriyaki Bean Salad – $1.50
- Sweet Pepper Bean Salad – $1.50
- Steamed Carrots with Olive Oil – $1.65
- Oven Baked Acorn Squash – $1.75
- Wild Rice Kale Salad with Raspberry Balsamic, Walnuts and Cranberry – $1.75
- Heirloom Potato Salad with Basil and Parmesan – $1.95
- Steamed Broccoli with Extra Virgin Olive oil – $2.25
- Grilled Vegetables with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Pink Himalayan Salt – $2.50
- Loaded Veggie Salad – $3.95
- Chef Salad – $4.95
- Cobb Salad – $4.99
- Build Your Own Salad Bar – $6.95 per pound
Photo by Bailey Scott.