Registration for the Summer 2018 semester is open now! For information about signing up for summer classes, visit www.kellogg.edu/registration. To apply to KCC online for free, visit www.kellogg.edu/step1.
Kellogg Community College is offering several classes at the College’s Eastern Academic Center campus in Albion this summer, including four sessions of Nursing Assistant (CNA) Training.
Programming available covers topics ranging from business, communication and English to psychology, service-learning and sociology. Classes and programming offered in Albion this summer include:
- BUAD 101: Introduction to Business
- COMM 101: Foundation of Interpersonal Communication
- ENGL 151: Freshman Composition
- NURS 105: Nursing Assistant Training Program
- PSYC 201: Introduction to Psychology
- SERV 100: Introduction to Service Learning
- SOCI 201: Introduction to Sociology
The first Summer 2018 classes start May 14, and the semester ends Aug. 8. For information about signing up for summer classes, visit www.kellogg.edu/registration. For more information about KCC’s Eastern Academic Center campus in Albion, visit www.kellogg.edu/eastern.