Registration for the Fall 2018 semester is open now! For information about signing up for fall classes, visit www.kellogg.edu/registration. To apply to KCC online for free, visit www.kellogg.edu/step1.
Kellogg Community College is offering nearly 20 classes at the College’s Eastern Academic Center campus in Albion this fall, including two sessions of Nursing Assistant (CNA) Training.
KCC classes and programming offered in Albion this fall include:
- ACCO 101: General Accounting
- ART 211: Art Appreciation
- BUAD 101: Introduction to Business
- COMM 101: Foundations of Interpersonal Communication
- ECON 201: Principles of Economics – MACRO
- ENGL 151: Freshman Composition
- FYS 101: First Year Seminar
- HIST 103: American Foundations
- MATH 102: Practical Algebra
- MUSI 211: Music Appreciation
- NURS 105: Nursing Assistant Training Program
- OIT 161: Applications Software
- PSYC 201: Introduction to Psychology
- SCIE 100: Environmental Science
- SOCI 201: Introduction to Sociology
- TSEN 95: Writing Improvement
- TSLS 105: Learning Strategies
The first Fall 2018 classes start Aug. 30, and the semester ends Dec 17. For information about signing up for fall classes, visit www.kellogg.edu/registration. For more information about KCC’s Eastern Academic Center campus in Albion, visit www.kellogg.edu/eastern.