Kellogg Community College’s men’s and women’s cross-country teams officially opened their inaugural season Friday at the Olivet College Comet Open at Broadway Acres Golf Course in Charlotte.
The 5K event was a shorter race than usual for college-level cross-country races and colleges weren’t formally scored by team. Individual results for KCC’s Bruins are below.
- Kyle Strong, 12th place, 17:18.34
- Joe Glubke, 22nd place, 18:26.15
- Jack Greenman, 23rd place, 18:27.34
- Nathan Wiley, 28th place, 19:22.47
- Adam Cline, 34th place, 22:13.00
- Emma Berning, 10th place, 22:33.50
- Morgan Walton, 17th place, 23:30.24
- Hannah Delmotte, 19th place, 23:57.53
- Emily Robertson, 25th place, 29:38.28
The Bruins run next starting at 11 a.m. Friday, Sept. 14, as part of the Spartan Invitational at Forest Akers East Golf Course in East Lansing.
For more information about KCC’s cross-country teams, contact Head Coach Erin Lane at 269-965-4151 or email@example.com.