Kellogg Community College’s men’s and women’s cross-country teams competed in their biggest meet to date as part of the 2018 Spartan Invitational at Forest Akers East Golf Course in East Lansing Friday.
Results for each team are below.
Men’s Results (8K)
KCC’s men’s cross-country team finished in 22nd place out of 25 teams. Individual times and places out of a total of 281 runners are below.
- Kyle Strong, 172nd place, 29:25.0
- Nathan Wiley, 217th place, 31:04.5
- Joe Glubke, 231st place, 32:02.9
- Jack Greenman, 242nd place, 32:59.6
- Adam Cline, 264th place, 35:18.3
Women’s Results (6K)
KCC’s women’s cross-country team only finished four runners and didn’t qualify for team scoring. Individual times and places out of a total of 275 runners are below.
- Maggie Wood, 208th place, 27:20.9
- Morgan Walton, 238th place, 29:26.3
- Hannah Delmotte, 257th place, 31:19.0
- Emma Berning, 258th place, 31.34.0
See complete results from the 2018 Spartan Invitational online at crossroadstiming.com/results/2018/Spartan_XC/index.html.
The Bruins run next at the Kirtland Firebird Invitational in Roscommon on Friday, Sept. 21.
For more information about KCC’s cross-country teams, contact Head Coach Erin Lane at 269-965-4151 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about men’s cross-country at KCC, you can also visit www.kellogg.edu/mens-cross-country. For more information about women’s cross-country at KCC, you can visit www.kellogg.edu/womens-cross-country.