Registration for the Spring 2019 semester is open now! For information about signing up for spring classes, visit www.kellogg.edu/registration. To apply to KCC online for free, visit www.kellogg.edu/step1.
Kellogg Community College is offering nearly 20 classes at the College’s Eastern Academic Center campus in Albion this spring, including two sessions of Nursing Assistant (CNA) Training.
KCC classes and programming offered at the EAC in Albion this spring include:
- ACCO 101: General Accounting
- ACCO 102: General Accounting
- ART 211: Art Appreciation
- COMM 101: Foundations of Interpersonal Communication
- ECON 202: Principles of Economics – MICRO
- ENGL 151: Freshman Composition
- ENGL 152: Freshman Composition
- FYS 101: First Year Seminar
- GEOG 100: Physical Geography
- HIST 103: American Foundations
- MATH 105: Beginning Algebra
- MATH 130: Statistics
- MUSI 211: Music Appreciation
- NURS 105: Nursing Assistant Training Program
- OIT 161: MS Office Applications Software
- PSYC 201: Introduction to Psychology
- SOCI 201: Introduction to Sociology
The first Spring 2019 classes start Jan. 11, and the semester ends May 6. For information about signing up for spring classes, visit www.kellogg.edu/registration. To apply to KCC online for free, visit www.kellogg.edu/step1.