Kellogg Community College’s Bruin Bistro is offering a new “5 & Out” menu for the Spring 2019 semester.
For $5 or less, customers can walk out the door with any of the following items:
- Whole fruit: $1
- Pizza slice (cheese or pepperoni): $1
- Salad (8 oz.): $1.50
- Veggies and dip (16 oz.): $1.85
- Yogurt and granola: $1.95
- Vegetarian breakfast sandwich: $2.50
- Fruit cup and dip: $2.95
- Soft pretzel and cheese: $2.95
- Lunch buffet (half order, till 11 a.m.): $3
- 3 for 3 (two chicken strips, fries and a small fountain soda OR a veggie wrap, healthy chips and tea): $3
- 4 for 4 (a hamburger, fries and small fountain soda): $4
- Cheese a crackers: $3.05
- Soup (cup): $3.25
- Daily breakfast special (chef’s choice): $3.95
- Soup and half sandwich: $3.95
The Bruin Bistro, which is operated by Continental Pastries & Deli, is located on KCC’s North Avenue campus in Battle Creek and is open from 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. Mondays through Thursdays and from 7:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Fridays. The Bistro accepts major credit and debit cards and can be reached at 269-966-3750.
For more information about the Bruin Bistro, including weekly menus, visit www.kellogg.edu/bruin-bistro.