Registration for the Summer 2019 semester is open now! For information about signing up for summer classes, visit www.kellogg.edu/registration. To apply to KCC online for free, visit www.kellogg.edu/step1.
Kellogg Community College is offering several classes at the College’s Grahl Center campus in Coldwater this summer, including two sessions of Nursing Assistant (CNA) Training.
Programming available covers topics ranging from business, English and mathematics to psychology, science and more. Classes and programming offered in Coldwater this summer include:
- BUAD 101: Introduction to Business
- COMM 101: Foundations of Interpersonal Communication
- FYS 101: First Year Seminar
- MATH 105: Beginning Algebra
- MATH 125: College Algebra
- NURS 105: Nursing Assistant Training Program
- PSYC 201: Introduction to Psychology
- SCIE 100: Environmental Science
For a complete list of Summer 2019 semester classes offered at KCC’s Grahl Center and other campus locations, visit www.kellogg.edu and click on “Class Schedules” in the top menu to search for sections.
The first Summer 2019 classes start May 13 and the semester ends Aug. 8. For information about signing up for summer classes, visit www.kellogg.edu/registration. For more information about KCC’s Grahl Center campus in Coldwater, visit www.kellogg.edu/grahl-center-coldwater.