Registration for the Fall 2019 semester is open now! For information about signing up for fall classes, visit www.kellogg.edu/registration. To apply to KCC online for free, visit www.kellogg.edu/step1.
Kellogg Community College is offering more than a dozen classes at the College’s Eastern Academic Center campus in Albion this fall, including two sessions of Nursing Assistant (CNA) training.
The EAC campus is located at 14055 26 Mile Road in Albion, and can be contacted at 517-630-8169.
KCC classes and programming offered at the EAC in Albion this fall include:
- ACCO 101: General Accounting
- ART 211: Art Appreciation
- BUAD 101: Introduction to Business
- COMM 101: Foundations of Interpersonal Communication
- ECON 201: Principles of Economics – MACRO
- ENGL 151: Freshman Composition
- FYS 101: First Year Seminar
- HIST 103: American Foundations
- MATH 105: Beginning Algebra
- NURS 105: Nursing Assistant Training Program
- POSC 201: American Government – Federal
- PSYC 201: Introduction to Psychology
- SCIE 100: Environmental Science
- SOCI 201: Introduction to Sociology
The first Fall 2019 classes start Aug. 29, and the semester ends Dec. 16. For information about signing up for fall classes, visit www.kellogg.edu/registration. To apply to KCC online for free, visit www.kellogg.edu/step1.