Registration for the Fall 2019 semester is open now! For information about signing up for fall classes, visit www.kellogg.edu/registration. To apply to KCC online for free, visit www.kellogg.edu/step1.
Kellogg Community College is offering 70 classes and training modules in Hastings this fall, including nearly two dozen classes and two sessions of Nursing Assistant (CNA) training at the College’s Fehsenfeld Center campus and nearly four dozen Industrial Welding modules at Hastings High School.
The Fehsenfeld Center campus is located at 2950 West M-179 Highway in Hastings, and can be contacted at 269-948-9500.
KCC classes and programming offered in Hastings this fall include:
- ACCO 101: General Accounting
- ART 211: Art Appreciation
- BIOL 201: Human Anatomy
- BIOL 202: Human Physiology
- BUAD 101: Introduction to Business
- COMM 101: Foundations of Interpersonal Communication
- ECE 231: Early Childhood Literacy
- ECON 201: Principles of Economics – MACRO
- ENGL 151: Freshman Composition
- FYS 101: First Year Seminar
- HIST 103: American Foundations
- INWE: Nearly four dozen Industrial Welding modules
- MATH 105: Beginning Algebra
- MATH 125: College Algebra
- MATH 130: Statistics
- MUSI 211: Music Appreciation
- NURS 105: Nursing Assistant Training Program
- OIT 161: MS Office Applications Software
- PSYC 201: Introduction to Psychology
- PSYC 220: Developmental Psychology
- SCIE 100: Environmental Science
- SERV 200: Service-Learning
- SOCI 201: Introduction to Sociology
- TSMA 25: Basic Math
- TSMA 45: Pre-Algebra
The first Fall 2019 classes start Aug. 29, and the semester ends Dec. 16. For information about signing up for fall classes, visit www.kellogg.edu/registration. To apply to KCC online for free, visit www.kellogg.edu/step1.