Kellogg Community College is hosting an open house on campus this month for individuals interested in studying careers in health care.
KCC’s Health Programs Open House will be held from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 16, on campus at 450 North Ave. in Battle Creek. Onsite registration for the free event begins at 9:30 a.m. in the lobby of the Whitmore Building; participants can also register online before the day of the event via the link on KCC’s website at www.kellogg.edu/campus-tour-visit.
The event will begin with welcome remarks at 10 a.m. in Room 210 of the Roll Health and Administration Building, followed by tours of each health program area at the College, including:
- Computed tomography (CT)
- Dental hygiene
- Emergency medical services (EMS)
- Home care coding
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Medical assistant
- Neurodiagnostic technology
- Nursing assistant (CNA) training
- Physical therapy assistant (PTA)
- Surgical technology
Health Programs Open House events will also include:
- An Admission and Affordability Session beginning at 11:45 a.m. in Room 210 of the Roll Building
- A Health Program Academic Fair including information about program requirements and classes, beginning at 12:20 p.m. in the Kellogg Room
For more information about KCC’s Health Programs Open House, email the KCC Admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 269-965-4153.
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at http://daily.kellogg.edu/category/news-releases.