Kellogg Community College’s men’s basketball team lost its latest away game 83-78, against Mid Michigan College.
- Tahveayr Boykins (#4): 18 points and 6 rebounds
- Ron Jamierson (#1): 17 points and 6 rebounds
- Dashaan Palmer (#25): 13 points and 16 rebounds
- Gregory Windom (#12): 13 points
- Jamari Thomas-Newell (#3): 9 points
Head Coach Gary Sprague said:
“The Bruins suffered a tough loss in Mt. Pleasant on Saturday. Falling behind 10-0 to start the game. They battled back to take lead midway through the second half but Mid Michigan hit on 11 three-pointers late in the game for the win.”
The Bruins’ recent loss brings their overall season record to 5-11; the team’s conference record is 2-3.
Looking ahead, the Bruins play next at home starting at 7:30 p.m. Wednsday, Jan. 22 against top-ranked conference opponent Muskegon Community College at the Miller Gym on campus in Battle Creek
For more information about KCC’s men’s basketball team, including photos, a team roster and complete schedule, visit www.kellogg.edu/mens-basketball.