Kellogg Community College invites qualified individuals interested in teaching college students to schedule a 15-minute Zoom session Nov. 11 or 19 to discuss opportunities for open adjunct instructor positions at the College.
KCC’s virtual Adjunct Job Fair for adjunct instructors will be held by appointment from 5 to 7 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 11, and by appointment Friday, Nov. 19. Interested individuals can schedule their session by calling KCC’s Human Resources Department at 269-565-2074 or emailing email@example.com.
During the session, prospective adjuncts will speak with the relevant department chair or director in the discipline they’d like to teach. The KCC reps will be available to describe specific adjunct openings and answer questions of potential applicants.
Adjunct teaching positions are available across academic disciplines in locations on all five KCC campuses, including at the Eastern Academic Center campus in Albion; the Fehsenfeld Center campus in Hastings; the Grahl Center campus in Coldwater; and the North Avenue and Regional Manufacturing Technology Center campuses in Battle Creek. Online (virtual) teaching positions are also available.
Specifically, KCC is currently recruiting adjunct instructors to teach classes in the following discipline areas in the College’s Arts and Sciences Division:
Arts & Communication
- Disciplines: Art, Communication, English, Foreign Language, Graphic Design, Journalism, Literature, Music, Photography & Multimedia, Theatre
- Contact: Tonya Forbes, 269-565-2065 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Early Childhood & Teacher Education
- Disciplines: Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, Teacher Education
- Contact: Ann Miller, 269-565-7917 or email@example.com
- Disciplines: First Year Seminar (FYS), Honors Program, International Studies, Service-Learning
- Contact: Kate Coplin, 269-565-7991 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Math & Science
- Disciplines: Agricultural Operations, Anatomy, Astronomy, Aviation, Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Geography, Mathematics, Physical Science, Physics, Physiology, Pre-Engineering
- Contact: Dr. Mike Goldin, 269-565-2181 or email@example.com
Social Science, Human Services & Physical Education
- Disciplines: Exercise Science, History, Human Services, Philosophy, Physical Education, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Sports Management
- Contact: Dawn Larsen, 269-565-7911 or firstname.lastname@example.org
In most Arts and Science Division subject areas, adjunct instructors are required to have a master’s degree in the subject or at least 18 post-bachelor’s graduate credits in the discipline area. In some areas a bachelor’s degree with extensive experience may be considered.
For more information, contact the appropriate individual noted above or contact Human Resources at 269-565-2074 or email@example.com.