Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. To view the original posts, click through the links in the publications’ titles.
- YouTube user k0229071 posted two videos of performances by the Kellogg Community College Choral Union. Click here for the first (embedded above) and click here for the second.
- Coldwater’s The Daily Reporter posted an article about attorney Kirk Kashian announcing his candidacy for Branch County Probate judge. The articles says Kashian has “served Branch County for many years as an adjunct professor teaching social science courses such as Social Problems, Developmental Psychology and Criminal Justice, for Kellogg Community College, and more recently Baker College in Coldwater.”
- MLive.com posted a brief about the Mason girls tennis team wining the CAAC Gold tournament, which took place at Kellogg Community College.
- The Battle Creek Enquirer posted a profile of LaChel Burton, a former Kellogg Community College basketball player who received two associate degrees from the college.
- The Battle Creek Enquirer also covered the Bruins’ path from start to finish during their NJCAA regional run this weekend, which ended with a tough pair of losses on Sunday. Click through the links to read “KCC takes first step toward World Series,” “Clancy’s shutout lifts KCC baseball” and “KCC baseball knocked out of regional.”
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our press releases online at kellogg.edu/news/press.html.