Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. To view the original posts, click through the links in the publications’ titles.
- Today’s edition of the Battle Creek Shopper News includes a number of articles related to Kellogg Community College, including articles about the college’s Dental Hygiene Program, commencement airing on AccessVision, a KCC youth collaborative called My Learning Community, baseball news and articles about Spring Into the Arts, the community art walk event that includes works by KCC students.
- The Battle Creek Enquirer posted a profile of two area high school graduates, one of whom wants to attend Kellogg Community College and Western Michigan University to study business management.
- MLive.com’s Kalamazoo News section highlights 60 scholarships awarded to students by the KRESA Foundation. Among the award recipients listed for the Kalamazoo RESA Employee Family Scholarship award is Elizabeth Montgomery, who is listed as attending Kellogg Community College. Congratulations Elizabeth!
- In another post about area high school graduates, the Battle Creek Enquirer profiles students who will attend Kellogg Community College as a result of the Legacy Scholars program. Click here for more information about the Legacy Scholars program.
- Kellogg Community College Librarian Kelly Frost has been posting some great videos on her YouTube channel highlighting many of the tools the college’s library has to offer students. Among the latest offerings are “KCC Library for Nurses” videos, the introduction video of which is embedded above.
- In case you missed our previous post about viewing Kellogg Community College’s 2012 Commencement Ceremony free online on the AccessVision website, here’s a link.
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our press releases online at kellogg.edu/news/press.html.