Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. To view the original posts, click through the links in the organizations’ titles.
- The Battle Creek Enquirer posted an article about an Atlanta Braves scout working with youth in Battle Creek. The article includes quotes from Kellogg Community College baseball coach Eric Laskovy.
- Port Huron’s Times Herald posted the Enquirer’s previously posted article quoting Kellogg Community College theatre instructor Brad Poer on the benefits of offering theatre programs for youth.
- The Battle Creek Enquirer posted a reader submitted article about the Miller College Scholarship Committee awarding $3,200 in institutional scholarships to students for the 2012 Summer II semester. The college is located in the Mawby Center on Kellogg Community College’s North Avenue campus.
- Coldwater’s Daily Reporter posted an article about Robert Hawley receiving a scholarship from Dave Foust, a member of the Early Bird Exchange Club, to attend Kellogg Community College. The article says Hawley graduated from Coldwater High School this year and will study to be a history teacher.
- The Battle Creek Enquirer posted an article about the Battle Creek Bombers 9-5 victory over the Wisconsin Rapids Rafters last night. The article notes that Kellogg Community College pitcher Bryan Stevens, of Portage, “was credited with the victory, striking out two in two innings of scoreless relief.”
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our press releases online at kellogg.edu/news/press.html.