Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. To view the original posts, click through the links in the organizations’ titles.
- The Michigan Community College Association posted a brief about Kellogg Community College’s upcoming VetSuccess on Campus program and linked to the recent Community College Times article about the same subject.
- The Battle Creek Enquirer posted an article about the end of Tom and Belinda Riggs’ five-year assignment as Majors of the local Salvation Army. The article says the Riggs’ daughter graduated from Battle Creek Central High School and Kellogg Community College.
- The Battle Creek Enquirer posted a feature about Rachel Rankin, who spent six months supporting her husband as he battled a rare kind of cancer before he died in February. The article says Rankin is planning to attend Kellogg Community College’s Certified Nurse Aid program in the fall in the hopes to one day work with cancer patients. “If I see a 19-year-old pregnant girl whose boyfriend or husband is battling cancer,” she says in the article, “it would be hard, but I would know how to help.”
- The Battle Creek Enquirer posted an article about the Battle Creek Bombers’ 7-0 Wednesday night loss to the Wisconsin Rapids Rafters, noting that “Battle Creek’s bright spots came from the play of … relief pitcher Scott Simmons. The article says Simmons, a former Kellogg Community College player, threw three innings in relief, giving up just two hits and no runs.
- It’s Thursday, which means a new edition of the Battle Creek Shopper News. The free publication often includes a number of articles with mentions of Kellogg Community College.
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our press releases online at kellogg.edu/news/press.html.