Connected has always been one way to describe communities with access to online tools, and Kellogg Community College is a community that’s growing more connected by the day.
Through the use of an evolving toolbox of social networks, the Kellogg Community College community can engage with fellow students, employees and the community at large and can more effectively promote activities related to the college.
Here is a list of Kellogg Community College’s current social media offerings maintained by the college’s Public Information and Marketing Department:
- The KCC Daily (this WordPress blog): http://kellogg.edu/daily
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/KelloggCommunityCollege
- Twitter (formal college news feed): https://twitter.com/Kellogg_CC
- Twitter (live news feed for students): https://twitter.com/BruinLive
- Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/kelloggcc
- Foursquare: https://foursquare.com/kellogg_cc
If you have an upcoming event, activity or information you think would be of interest to the community here at Kellogg Community College, email your information or ideas to Digital Marketer/Writer Simon A. Thalmann at email@example.com.