Student Center roof construction — pictured above — continues today on the North Avenue campus of Kellogg Community College. Here are some reminders of other things going on today related to the college.
- Kellogg Community College paraprofessional and tutoring coordinator Cindy Lingbeek will present a free Academic Workshop titled “Preventing Procrastination” from noon to 1 p.m. in the Spring Lake Room in the Morris Learning Resource Center on KCC’s North Avenue campus. Click here for a PDF including descriptions of this and future Academic Workshops to be held at KCC.
- The welcome back events for students at Kellogg Community College’s regional centers continue from 4 to 6 p.m. at the Eastern Academic Center in Albion. Click here for more information from a post on this blog. The event will coincide with an open house to show the EAC facilities to the community and with an after-hours mixer for the Greater Albion Chamber of Commerce.
Scheduled for tomorrow:
- Miller College will host a transfer student information table beginning at 10 a.m. in the lobby of the Severin Building on Kellogg Community College’s North Avenue campus.
- The welcome back events for students at Kellogg Community College’s regional centers conclude with an event from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Regional Manufacturing Technology Center in Battle Creek. If you have yet to get your free Define Yourself T-shirt, this may be your last chance! Click here for more information from a post on this blog.
- The Kellogg Community College women’s volleyball team plays at home beginning at 6:30 p.m. against Lake Michigan College in the Miller Gym on KCC’s North Avenue campus. The team is coming off a loss to second-ranked Muskegon Community College last night in Muskegon. Click here to view the team’s fall schedule in a post on this blog.