Kellogg Community College will hold a series of Financial Aid Open Labs during the month of October to assist students with completing their financial aid requirements.
The Financial Aid Open Labs will help students:
- Complete the 2012-13 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Retrieve forms from their Kellogg Community College email account
- Complete financial aid forms
- Complete the Master Promissory Note for student loans
- Complete entrance counseling for student loans
Students interested in participating in a Financial Aid Open Lab do not need to sign up. They can simply show up at any of the following times and locations:
- 10 a.m. to noon Tuesday, Oct. 16, in room 09 of the Ohm Information Technology Center on KCC’s North Avenue campus
- 10 a.m. to noon Tuesday, Oct. 23, in room 09 of the Ohm Information Technology Center on KCC’s North Avenue campus
- 3 to 5 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 25, in room 211 of the Roll Health and Administration Building on KCC’s North Avenue campus
For more information about Financial Aid for students at Kellogg Community College, visit www.kellogg.edu/financial, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 269-965-4123.