Kellogg Community College has partnered with CareerFocus magazine to publish a second issue including information about employment, education, and the community partnerships that enable the college’s many programs to produce successful graduates who make positive contributions to their communities.
- “On the leading EDGE: Nurse aide trainees complete coursework, head into the workforce”
- “‘It’s been quite a journey’: The president of KCC’s first class talks about his path to Battle Creek”
- “Above and beyond: Former KCC student now heads the college’s Allied Health Department”
- “Engineering success: Joint enrollment program eases transition for students”
- “Assembling the future: KCC, Tenneco and manufacturers forge partnerships”
- “Plugged in: KCC’s CET grads are virtually perfect for employers”
- “From ‘Terminator 2’ to KCC: CET professor John Hoye said ‘hasta la vista’ to life as a vocational nomad”
- “Learning never stops: For students over 50, ILR has something for everyone”
- “KCC funding on November ballot”
- And more!
The magazine was mailed to all residences in Calhoun County, but if you didn’t get yours or if you live outside the county you can find them at many businesses in the Battle Creek area, as well as in the newspaper racks on all Kellogg Community College campuses later this week.
To view the college’s summer CareerFocus publication online from wherever you are, visit kellogg.mycareerfocus.org.
Let us know what you think! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.