Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. To view the original posts, click through the links in the organizations’ titles.
- WTVB and Corrections.com picked up Kellogg Community College’s news release highlighting upcoming career fairs for future corrections officers. Click here to read the release in a post on this blog.
- The Tennessean and the Burlington Free Press picked up the Battle Creek Enquirer’s previous post about Kellogg Community College starting a Bruin-Bots robotics competition team for youth (above is a picture from a recent Bruin-Bots class at the Regional Manufacturing Technology Center). Click here for more information about the Bruin-Bots from a post on this blog.
- BallinMichigan.com posted a Kellogg Community College men’s basketball preview, subtitled “Kellogg Community College’s Darius Holman among the state’s top returning scorers.” Click here to view printable copies of the team’s 2012-13 schedule and roster on Scribd.com.
- Montcalm Community College posted an article highlighting Gov. Rick Snyder’s visit to the school on Friday, during which he said, “I’m a huge community college fan. I started my college career at Kellogg Community College.”
- Today is Thursday, which means a new edition of the Battle Creek Shopper News. The free publication often includes articles related to Kellogg Community College.
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at daily.kellogg.edu/category/press-releases.