Pictured above, Eleanor R. DeVries, left, stands with artist Vee Kalnins, center, and Kellogg Community College professor Pete Williams in the College’s Eleanor R. & Robert A. DeVries Gallery on a recent afternoon. The gallery is hosting Kalnins’ exhibit, “The Way I See It: Sculpture and Photography by Vee Kalnins,” through Nov. 12.
Here are some reminders of things going on today and tomorrow related to KCC.
Scheduled for today:
- Miller College will host a Transfer Student Information Table from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the lobby of the Roll Health and Administration Building on Kellogg Community College’s North Avenue campus.
- Kellogg Community College Librarian Kelly Frost will present a free Academic Workshop titled “APA? MLA? Chicago?” from noon to 1 p.m. in the Spring Lake Room of the Morris Learning Resource Center on KCC’s North Avenue campus. Click here for more information about this and future Academic Workshops at the college (the link will take you to a PDF including workshop descriptions).
- The Kellogg Community College men’s basketball team plays Henry Ford Community College beginning at 7 p.m. in Dearborn. Click here for the team’s 2012-13 season schedule from a post on this blog.
Scheduled for tomorrow:
- Members of Kellogg Community College’s Opera Workshop will hold a fall preview presentation of their December production beginning at 10 a.m. in room 230 of the Davidson Visual and Performing Arts Center on the College’s North Avenue campus.
- Albion College will host a Transfer Student Information Table from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the lobby of the Roll Health and Administration Building on Kellogg Community College’s North Avenue campus.