Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. To view the original posts, click through the links in the organizations’ titles.
- MLive.com profiles Kellogg Community College pitcher Bryan Stevens (pictured above on the left), who signed a national letter of intent earlier this month to play for Division I Western Kentucky University next year.
- Western Michigan University posted an article including information about Kellogg Community College pitcher Chad Mayle (pictured above on the right) signing a national letter of intent to play for WMU next year. Mayle’s signing is also mentioned in articles from the Midland Daily News and Detroit Free Press.
- The Battle Creek Enquirer quotes Patrick Casey, director of Career and Employment Services at Kellogg Community College, and highlights KCC’s Regional Manufacturing Technology Center in an article about jobs for young workers in Battle Creek.
- The Battle Creek Enquirer profiles 17-year-old Kellogg Community College student Lauren Martin, a dual-enrolled Lakeview High School senior, in an article that discusses her future in the area, including her desire to become an elementary school teacher.
- The latest edition of the Battle Creek Shopper News includes a handful of items related to Kellogg Community College, including an article about Joanna Learner’s art exhibit “Reflections,” currently on display at the Davidson Center, and an article about Bruins Give Back.
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at daily.kellogg.edu/category/press-releases.