Here are some reminders of things going on today related to Kellogg Community College.
Scheduled for today:
- The Bruin Bookstore’s Annual Holiday Sale begins today and runs through Dec. 21. All clothing and gift items are 20 percent off for students and community members, while Kellogg Community College employees will get an additional 10 percent off on top of their employee discount. Visit the Bruin Bookstore online at bookstore.kellogg.edu/store1/home.aspx.
- Western Michigan University’s Haworth College of Business will host a Transfer Student Information Table from 10 a.m. to noon in the lobby of the Roll Health and Administration Building on Kellogg Community College’s North Avenue campus.
- The Paralegal Student Association will hold a fundraiser from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the north walkway on the North Avenue campus of Kellogg Community College, offering bookstands for $10 and decals for $8.
- Kellogg Community College is holding free pre-admission sessions this week for individuals interested in nursing and other health career programs. The first is a Pre-Admission Nursing Session that will be held from 6 to 8 p.m. this evening. Click here for times and dates of additional sessions listed in a post on this blog.
Scheduled for tomorrow:
- Kellogg Community College’s free pre-admission health career sessions continue with a Pre-Admission Nursing Session scheduled to run from 9 to 11 a.m. Click here for times and dates of additional sessions listed in a post on this blog.
- Kellogg Community College is providing students an outlet for some of the pressure they may be feeling in advance of final exams in the form of Stress Busters events scheduled for 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Click here for more information about the events from a post on this blog.
- Kellogg Community College’s Branch County Community Chorus will present a special concert for the residents at Maple Lawn Medical Care Facility, 50 Sanderson Lane in Coldwater, beginning at 7 p.m. The BCCC will be performing several selections from its upcoming holiday choral concert, “Messiah.” Click here for more information about the upcoming “Messiah” performance from a post on this blog.