Here are some reminders of things going on today and tomorrow related to Kellogg Community College.
Scheduled for today:
- Western Michigan University’s Haworth College of Business will host a Transfer Student Information Table from 10 a.m. to noon in the North Walkway on the North Avenue campus of Kellogg Community College.
- The student-led Bruin Christian Fellowship club will participate in group fellowship beginning at 6 p.m. in room 202 of the Davidson Visual and Performing Arts Center on Kellogg Community College’s North Avenue campus.
Scheduled for tomorrow:
- The Define Yourself committee at Kellogg Community College is celebrating Wear Your Define Yourself T-shirt Day. Students who wear their Define Yourself T-shirts — which were distributed free at Bruin Blast at the beginning of the fall semester — will receive a free Define Yourself water bottle. Click here for more information from a post on this blog.
- Western Michigan University’s College of Education will host a Transfer Student Information Table from 9 a.m. to noon in the North Walkway on the North Avenue campus of Kellogg Community College.
- Kellogg Community College will continue its fall Coffeehouse Concert Series with a Holiday Carols event from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in front of the Customer Service Desk next to the security station on KCC’s North Avenue campus. Click here for more information about the event from post on this blog.
- Battle Creek artist Joanna Learner’s “Reflections” exhibit, which is on display in the Eleanor R. & Robert A. DeVries Gallery in Kellogg Community College’s Davidson Visual and Performing Arts Center, continues through Dec. 14. Click here for more information about the exhibit from a post on this blog.
- The Kellogg Community College Art League is sponsoring a Food Drive through Dec. 17. Individuals who wish to contribute are asked to drop off nonperishable items in the box outside the office of the Davidson Visual and Performing Arts Center on KCC’s North Avenue campus.
- Kellogg Community College is a Salvation Army Angel Tree Toy Drive donation site. Donation tags can be found on the holiday tree next to the Public Safety desk outside the Student Center through Dec. 19.
- The Annual Holiday Sale at Kellogg Community College’s Bruin Bookstore continues through Dec. 21. During the sale, all clothing and select gift items will be 20 percent off for students and community members, while KCC employees will get an additional 10 percent off on top of their employee discount. Click here for more information about the sale from a post on this blog.
- Kellogg Community College’s third annual Diversity Art Contest is accepting entries from students and community members until 4 p.m. Jan. 25. Each category will have a $400 grand prize and three $100 honorable mention awards. Click here for more details from a post on this blog or click here to view the entry form (a PDF).