Editor’s note: We’re posting this “Today at KCC” post later than usual, so this list won’t include events that have already happened this morning. These events include textbook buyback and the final Bruins Give Back event of the semester, both of which ended at noon.
Here are some reminders of things going on today and tomorrow related to Kellogg Community College.
Scheduled for today:
- Today is the final day to view Battle Creek artist Joanna Learner’s “Reflections” exhibit, which is on display in the Eleanor R. & Robert A. DeVries Gallery in Kellogg Community College’s Davidson Visual and Performing Arts Center. Click here for more information about the exhibit from a post on this blog.
- The Kellogg Community College men’s basketball team plays Henry Ford Community College at 5:30 p.m. as part of the Christmas Classic tournament held this weekend at Kalamazoo Valley Community College.
- Around three dozen Kellogg Community College theatre students will present more than 40 theatrical scenes as part of the college’s first-ever winter Mich-Mash event beginning at 7:30 p.m. at the Binda Theatre on KCC’s North Avenue campus. The event is free and open to the public. Click here for more information about the event from a post on this blog.
Scheduled for tomorrow:
- The Kellogg Community College men’s basketball team plays Macomb Community College at 1 p.m. as part of the Christmas Classic tournament held this weekend at Kalamazoo Valley Community College.
- The Kellogg Community College Art League is sponsoring a Food Drive through Dec. 17. Individuals who wish to contribute are asked to drop off nonperishable items in the box outside the office of the Davidson Visual and Performing Arts Center on KCC’s North Avenue campus.
- Kellogg Community College is a Salvation Army Angel Tree Toy Drive donation site. Donation tags can be found on the holiday tree next to the Public Safety desk outside the Student Center through Dec. 19.
- The Annual Holiday Sale at Kellogg Community College’s Bruin Bookstore continues through Dec. 21. During the sale, all clothing and select gift items will be 20 percent off for students and community members, while KCC employees will get an additional 10 percent off on top of their employee discount. Click here for more information about the sale from a post on this blog.
- Kellogg Community College’s third annual Diversity Art Contest is accepting entries from students and community members until 4 p.m. Jan. 25. Each category will have a $400 grand prize and three $100 honorable mention awards. Click here for more details from a post on this blog or click here to view the entry form (a PDF).