Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. To view the original posts, click through the links in the organizations’ titles.
- Community College News Now posted an article highlighting Kellogg Community College’s ranking as the fourth most affordable community college in Michigan in a recent survey.
- Owens Express, the website for Owens Community College Athletics, posted an article about their women’s basketball team’s 69-62 victory over Kellogg Community College in Battle Creek on Dec. 29.
The Battle Creek Enquirer included several articles mentioning Kellogg Community College through the end of the year, including the following:
- Former Kellogg Community College Police Chief Tim Hurtt was sworn in as Calhoun County undersheriff.
- Kellogg Community College Digital Marketer/Writer Simon A. Thalmann was quoted in an article about social media being a factor in the closing of five Battle Creek area schools in December.
- Kellogg Community College EDGE student Louise Taylor was profiled in an article that ran on Christmas.
- A recent Class Notes section includes a mention of Kellogg Community College’s new honors program agreement with Albion College. Click here for more information about the agreement from a post on this blog.
- Athens High School student Eric McClure was sworn in for his four-year term on the district’s Board of Education. According to the article, McClure plans to study political science in college, beginning at Kellogg Community College before transferring to Western Michigan University.
- Kellogg Community College is listed as among those that make up the Battle Creek Area Clean Water Partnership in a post about the BCACWP’s free 2013 calendars.
- Kellogg Community College’s reaccreditation, its participation in the Legacy Scholars program, and the dedication of a historical marker at the college’s original location downtown are mentioned in a “year in review” post about the top local education stories of the year.
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at daily.kellogg.edu/category/press-releases.