Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. To view the original posts, click through the links in the organizations’ titles.
- The River Country Journal posted an article about the reverse transfer agreement Kellogg Community College and three other community colleges signed with Western Michigan University in early December. Click here for more information about the agreement from a post on this blog.
- Albion College posted an article about their new honors program agreement with Kellogg Community College. Click here for more information about the agreement from a post on this blog.
- The Battle Creek Enquirer posted a sports brief about members of the Kellogg Community College baseball team serving as managers for the teams of an indoor baseball program for kids in grades one through four.
- The Battle Creek Enquirer posted a profile of the father and son duo of James and David King, who are an owner of and player for, respectively, the Battle Creek Knights basketball team. The article says David King played basketball at Kellogg Community College after graduating from Lakeview High School and that he went on to play at Lindenwood University in Missouri.
- WTVG 13 ABC in Toledo and the Sentinel-Tribune out of Bowling Green posted articles about the Kellogg Community College women’s basketball team’s loss to Owens Community College on Dec. 29.
- The News-Sentinel and the Journal Gazette in Fort Wayne posted articles about Kellogg Community College infielder Jon Timmerman committing to play baseball at Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne beginning with the 2013-14 season. Click here for more information about Timmerman and other KCC baseball players who have committed to play for Division I schools for the 2013-14 season from a post on this blog.
- Today is Thursday, which means a new edition of the Battle Creek Shopper News. The free publication often includes articles related to Kellogg Community College. (Last week’s cover story was about the Healthy Choices Leadership Organization’s recent Mock-tail Tiki Bar.)
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at daily.kellogg.edu/category/press-releases.