Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. To view the original posts, click through the links in the organizations’ titles.
- The State Journal and the Register-Herald in West Virginia posted articles about the New River Community and Technical College Board of Governors selecting two finalists for the presidency of the college. One of the finalists is Dr. L. Marshall Washington, vice president of the Lancaster Campus of Harrisburg Area Community College in Pennsylvania, who is a former vice president of student services at Kellogg Community College.
- The Courier-News in Illinois posted an article about the death of former Elgin Community College president Paul Richard Heath. The article says Heath’s administrative career began at Kellogg Community College in the 1960s.
- Baseball blog Baseball LMW posted a link to information about U.S. Baseball Academy Baseball Camps being held at Kellogg Community College into February and directed by KCC’s head baseball coach Eric Laskovy. View details about the camps on the U.S. Baseball Academy website at www.usbaseballacademy.com/151/Battle-Creek.
- Bridge blog Better Bridge in Barry County posted an article encouraging readers to take a bridge class in 2013, specifically through programs offered at Kellogg Community College. Click here to visit the Lifelong Learning page on KCC’s website, which includes a list of classes offered in 2013.
- The Herald-Palladium posted an article about the Kellogg Community College’s men’s basketball team’s loss to Lake Michigan College on Saturday. The Bruins lost 91-86 in overtime.
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at daily.kellogg.edu/category/press-releases.