Today is the first day back to campus for Kellogg Community College faculty. The college’s Interim Session meeting for employees took place this morning.
Here are some reminders of other things going on this week related to KCC.
Scheduled for today:
- The Kellogg Community College women’s basketball team plays their second home game of the year — against Grand Rapids Community College — beginning at 5:30 p.m. in the Miller Gym on KCC’s North Avenue campus. Admission to the game, as always, is free to students and the public. Click here for a complete 2012-13 women’s basketball schedule from a post on this blog.
- The Kellogg Community College men’s basketball team also plays GRCC
at home at the Miller Gym, beginning at 7:30 p.m. with free admission. Click here for a complete 2012-13 men’s basketball schedule from a post on this blog.
- Textbooks for the Spring 2013 semester are now available at Kellogg Community College’s Bruin Bookstore. View the bookstore’s hours on their website at bookstore.kellogg.edu.
- Registration for the Spring 2013 semester is ongoing, with classes beginning Jan. 18. Click here for a list of classes offered. If you’d like to meet with an advisor in Battle Creek, contact Academic Advising at 269-965-4124 to schedule an appointment. For an appointment at one of KCC’s regional centers, contact the Eastern Academic Center in Albion at 517-630-8169, the Fehsenfeld Center in Hastings at 269-948-9500, or the Grahl Center in Coldwater at 517-278-330.
- Kellogg Community College’s third annual Diversity Art Contest is accepting entries from students and community members until 4 p.m. Jan. 25. Each category will have a $400 grand prize and three $100 honorable mention awards. Click here for more details from a post on this blog or click here to view the entry form (a PDF).