Here are some reminders of things going on this week related to Kellogg Community College.
Scheduled for today:
- Western Michigan University’s College of Education will host a Transfer Student Information Table from 9 a.m. to noon in the north walkway on Kellogg Community College’s North Avenue campus.
- The student-led Kampus Activities Board will hold a General Meeting beginning at 1 p.m. in the cafe area on the third floor of the Lane-Thomas Building on Kellogg Community College’s North Avenue campus.
- The Kellogg Community College women’s basketball team plays Ancilla College in away game beginning at 5:30 p.m. in Donaldson, Ind. Click here for a complete 2012-13 women’s basketball schedule from a post on this blog.
- The Kellogg Community College men’s basketball team plays Ancilla College in away game beginning at 7:30 p.m. in Donaldson, Ind. Click here for a complete 2012-13 men’s basketball schedule from a post on this blog.
Scheduled for tomorrow:
- Auditions for Kellogg Community College’s spring musical, “The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee,” run from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at the college’s Binda Theatre. Auditions will also be held at the same time on Friday, Jan. 25. Click here for more information about the auditions from a post on this blog.
- The deadline for students to apply for a Gold Key Scholarship for the 2013-14 academic year at Kellogg Community College is Jan. 25. A Gold Key provides $6,000 to recipients, who are awarded $2,500 annually for two years, plus an additional $1,000 for continuing their education after completing a two-year program at KCC. Click here for more information about the scholarship from a post on this blog.
- Kellogg Community College’s third annual Diversity Art Contest is accepting entries from students and community members until 4 p.m. Jan. 25. Each category will have a $400 grand prize and three $100 honorable mention awards. Click here for more details from a post on this blog or click here to view the entry form (a PDF).
- Textbooks for the Spring 2013 semester are now available at Kellogg Community College’s Bruin Bookstore. View the bookstore’s hours on their website at bookstore.kellogg.edu.
- Registration for the Spring 2013 semester is ongoing. Click here for a list of classes offered. If you’d like to meet with an advisor in Battle Creek, contact Academic Advising at 269-965-4124 to schedule an appointment. For an appointment at one of KCC’s regional centers, contact the Eastern Academic Center in Albion at 517-630-8169, the Fehsenfeld Center in Hastings at 269-948-9500, or the Grahl Center in Coldwater at 517-278-330.