Here are some of the latest mentions of Kellogg Community College in online media. To view the original posts, click through the links in the organizations’ titles.
- The webpage for Kellogg Community College’s new Writing Initiative is live at www.kellogg.edu/academics/writing. The primary goal of the initiative is to improve writing college-wide, including among students, staff, faculty and administration, by 2015.
- The Battle Creek Enquirer posted two briefs related to Kellogg Community in their latest Class Notes section. The first is about how Eric Greene, former managing editor of the Enquirer and current director of Public Information and Marketing at KCC, has created a new scholarship for aspiring journalists at the school; and the second is about KCC’s Air Rescue Firefighter Trainer being featured in the latest edition of Popular Science magazine. Click here for more information about the journalism scholarship from a post on this blog, and click here to view the Popular Science article on the Popular Science website.
- The Battle Creek Enquirer posted a rose to Kellogg Community College President Dr. Dennis Bona and the KCC Board of Trustees in their latest Roses & Raspberries section for their recent vote to offer in-district tuition to all graduates who have lived in the taxing district for at least one year and graduate from a local high school.
- The Kellogg Choirs blog highlighting the activity of Kellogg Community College’s residential choirs has been particularly active this past week, including posts about upcoming auditions.
- Florida Today posted an article about Kellogg Community College’s ARFF trainer training firefighters from the Melbourne Fire Department at the Melbourne International Airport this week. The post includes the video embedded above.
For more news about Kellogg Community College, view our latest press releases online at daily.kellogg.edu/category/press-releases.