Here are some reminders of things going on this week related to Kellogg Community College.
Scheduled for today:
- Patrick Casey, director of Career and Employment Services at Kellogg Community College, will present a free Academic Workshop titled “Emerging Technologies for Job Search” from noon to 1 p.m. in room 09 of the Ohm Information Technology Building on KCC’s North Avenue campus. Click here for more information about this and future Academic Workshops at the college (the link will take you to a PDF including workshop descriptions).
Scheduled for tomorrow:
- Friday, Feb. 1, is the last day of the Spring 2013 semester that Kellogg Community College students may charge their textbooks to their financial aid at the Bruin Bookstore. For more information, visit KCC’s Financial Aid site at www.kellogg.edu/financial or contact the Financial Aid Office at 269-965-4123 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Friday is also the last day for textbook returns at the bookstore. Click here to view the bookstore’s spring semester refund policy on their website.
- Kellogg Community College’s Air Rescue Firefighter trainer begins a stretch training firefighters from the Tallahassee Fire Department in Tallahassee, Fla. The trainer will be training in Florida through Feb. 6. Click here for more information about the ARFF trainer from KCC’s website.
- Kellogg Community College’s women’s basketball team plays Lake Michigan College beginning at 1 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 2, at home in the Miller Gym on KCC’s North Avenue campus. Click here for a complete 2012-13 women’s basketball schedule from a post on this blog.
- Kellogg Community College’s men’s basketball team plays Lake Michigan College beginning at 3 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 2, at home in the Miller Gym on KCC’s North Avenue campus. Click here for a complete 2012-13 men’s basketball schedule from a post on this blog.
- Kellogg Community College’s third annual Diversity Art Contest wrapped up last Friday. Artwork entered in the contest will be displayed in the Eleanor R. & Robert A. DeVries Gallery in the Davidson Visual and Performing Arts Center through this week and contest winners will be announced during an awards ceremony beginning at noon Monday, Feb. 4, in the gallery. Click here for more details from a post on this blog.